The Grind: White Walker Kush by Legendary Laboratories

The Grind: White Walker Kush by Legendary Laboratories
By Sarah Mulcahy

Alright, folks. Welcome back to The Grind, reporting live from a castle of light perched precariously on a sunbeam, with another tasty strain review.


Today’s strain is White Walker Kush from Legendary Laboratories, located in the North Central neighborhood of Spokane. Legendary Labs is an indoor grow, family-owned and operated, using “organically derived nutrients brewed in house” according to their website.

Hand-trimmed and pesticide free, Legendary Labs still has room to grow in their current facility and are well on the way to becoming legends in the industry.

Now to the review!

Strain: White Walker Kush
THC/CBD: 21.5% total THC/ 0.2% total CBD
Type: Flower
Method: Smoked (glass, bong)

White Walker Kush by Legendary Laboratories
Photo By: S. Mulcahy
The nugs in my gram from Satori South were dense and firm, cured but not over-dried. With pale to medium green leaf and an abundance of long, reddish-orange hairs, these buds were almost too pretty to smoke. Almost.

The first thing I do when trying a new strain, and I know I’m not alone, as soon as I get the bag open I take a big ol’ whiff. When I stuck my schnozz into this White Walker Kush I knew I could die a happy woman. Although I couldn’t pinpoint specific terpenes (not quite that good yet!) I wanted to curl up inside that sack and never come back out.

This delicious hybrid was a smooth smoke, in and out, with musky/earthy hints on the exhale. The high set in before we finished the bowl and left us giggly. Very goofy and energetic high. Smoking in the morning, I felt energized if a bit unfocused (okay, I was laughing my ass off).

White Walker Kush by Legendary Labs
Photo By: S. Mulcahy

If you’re looking for an energetic strain that will enhance your good time, or just want a mood lift before or after work, White Walker Kush from Legendary Labs is just what you need.

To learn more about Legendary Labs and the strains they offer, check out their website here or follow them on Instagram @legendarylabs.co. For more strain reviews and legalization news, subscribe to The 420 Minute. For epic bud shots and more great content from the cannabis community follow us on Instagram @the420minute.

Keep calm and smoke on!

Comments